Forums » FDPL News » Meeting

Messages for Meeting

Comment Posted by Santa Nov 19, 2013 11:27 PM

Just a reminder to all that the next meeting is Tomo night in pennies (upstairs) 8pm

Comment Posted by edd Nov 20, 2013 04:42 PM

Could someone please have a look @ updating the Fixture lists. It appears that The Tavern Bar don't have another league fixture until 10th December, followed by a (sizable) midseason gap until April !

We asked for clarification of this "on this site" weeks ago without any replies or actions, from any responsible person.

I appreciate the work done updating fixtures etc. unofficially on the Facebook page, but waiting until the day before to find out:

1) if we have a fixture at all
2) the venue need to now for food preparation
3) The players need to make transportation plans if we're away from home.

Surely the primary function of this resource is to impart important information to the members of FDPL with the same vigour it demands that results are posted on this site!

Thanks in Advance for any help resolving this.

Comment Posted by mulson Nov 20, 2013 05:01 PM

Couldn't agree more, this information should be up to date on this site.

Whoever was at the AGM from the Tavern should have a full and complete fixture list for the season.

Comment Posted by edd Nov 20, 2013 11:52 PM

Could I firstly apologise to my teammates, I attended the meeting tonight with 1 remit, find out if we have a fixture next week and never pursued it vigorously as other reps assured me the info was readily available online, but please, help me oot guys. Ave printed awe sortsov keeck but its all last years stuff

Gonna plz tell me if the Haggs Tav have a fixture next week!

Thank you x

Comment Posted by Dazza Nov 21, 2013 08:44 AM

Not sure you you arrived at that assertion Ali

I was at the AGM yet I don't have a full and complete fixture list for the season.
They weren't supplied then.

Comment Posted by Santa Nov 22, 2013 04:19 PM

A full fixture list was given out to EVERY team at the agm, Scott Rae will update the fixtures on site ASAP

Comment Posted by edd Nov 24, 2013 01:16 PM

Cheers for the update.

Comment Posted by barman Nov 24, 2013 07:43 PM

that's fine edd but do we have a game or no. and just as a side issue when is the final of the tavern cup scheduled for.

Comment Posted by edd Nov 24, 2013 07:52 PM

Hopefully , Am just being polite Ian, think it may be Ochilview,(dunno home or away,,secrets eh!) and the final of Tavern Cup Will hopefully be on 3rd December, I requested confirmation ASAP, to let you, the venue know .

Comment Posted by edd Nov 24, 2013 08:08 PM

For the, hopefully last time, Do the Tavern (Haggs) have a game this week ?, If I do not get a response, I expect a fine imposed onto FDPL, I'll deside later how much moolah !

Comment Posted by edd Nov 24, 2013 08:36 PM

Last chance for credibility guys, been askin a simple question for quite a while now, av wasted 15 minutes of my life chasing an answer

Comment Posted by barman Nov 25, 2013 08:57 AM

ever felt you are talking to a brick wall edd or in this case a black hole, this site is not fit for purpose

Comment Posted by edd Nov 25, 2013 03:30 PM

FYI, we have a game against Ochilview A at home tomorrow night Ian.

Comment Posted by barman Nov 25, 2013 07:18 PM

cheers edd,see you ra morra

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com