Forums » League Results 2013/14 » fixtures

Messages for fixtures

Comment Posted by barman Oct 29, 2013 03:48 PM

can we please have the fixtures updated to include league and cup competitions as it looks like we at the tavern don't have games till the 12th nov

Comment Posted by Dazza Nov 05, 2013 09:18 AM

Have to agree on this one big chap.....

I would presume that the first round proper of the carronbridge cup is tonight although i am struggling to see anywhere on the site 100% that this is the case.
No dates on the draw - the fixtures not filled in - nothing on the calendar. Only the apparent free week leads me to the above conclusion.

Not like you Scott. Can you confirm?
If this is the case - then the Tavern have a cup game tonight - as do most of the rest of the teams.

Comment Posted by mulson Nov 05, 2013 10:48 AM

Tonight's fixtures, unfortunately taken from the Facebook page!

Carronbridge Cup 2nd Round

Fixtures Nov 5th

Railway Tavern v Carronbridge
Bowhouse A v Pennies A
Ochilview A v Hardies
Bridge Inn v Crown DLH
Ochilview B v Tavern Bar
El Pennies v Pennies Lounge
Corner Pocket v Clachan
Wellington Bar v Craiglee

Comment Posted by Dazza Nov 05, 2013 11:20 AM

Well done Ali... Curious how David knows for sure about the dates - suspect he's taken a flyer too.

So much for "all league business must be done on the league website"......
We need to resort to Facebook to get fixtures. Laughable.

Comment Posted by mulson Nov 05, 2013 01:43 PM

The dates for fixtures would have been given at the league meeting and David keeps a track of all results so has just worked out the fixtures based on that.

It is laughable though, I agree.

Comment Posted by falkirkpool Nov 05, 2013 01:58 PM

The cup draw is on the left. All dates were handed out at the registration meeting,ie on the back of the league fixture list. Also cup draw was handed out at the meeting with all the dates confirmed to the team reps

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com