Forums » FDPL News » Tonight's meeting

Messages for Tonight's meeting

Comment Posted by Santa Oct 16, 2013 10:17 PM

Tonight's meeting regarding the proposal from the Clachan to force guys to play I M to play super league in the future, firstly I will list the teams who actually bothered to put the effort in to go.

Pennies A ( myself )
Carrionbridge ( Ronnie)
C P (Terri)
Railway Tavern( Graeme)
Bridge I nn ( Paul )
Craiglee ( jock)
El PEnnies (Willie)

The only other two teams who gave feed back to the committee where the Welly and Hardies, most teams agreed that guys should NOT be FORCED to play I M in the future to get there place in the Supers

All teams who attended agree that rule 70 that is actually already in place in our constitution should be enforced for March and SHOULD have been enforced by the current Captains.

70. Players that pay for I M entry will be giving priority for the super league teams over the players who don't i.e they will be asked to go first.

We all agree that more needs to be done to get our I M numbers up and as a result of this me and Sting are having a meeting tomorrow to discuss this as we where both voted in at AGM to do this

Terri has kindly said that she will come along and put her views across and is more than willing to help push things forward

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com