Forums » FDPL News » Categories 2012

Messages for Categories 2012

Comment Posted by falkirkpool Sep 28, 2012 04:07 AM

At this moment in time the SPA have removed the categories list, which in effect means that we cannot currently use this on our categorized players. The only category we can therefore use until I call an EGM is the other im/superleague rule, which I do believe will only affect a couple of players.

On another matter, all facebook comments relating to serious pool matters should be on this website as it reflects on the FDPL constitution and member teams/players. It's a case now of use the main website or lose it as it takes a lot of work to keep it updated, get players stats on, dates on, fixtures on etc, but it seems that most of you want to use facebook now. If that is the case, can someone check facebook for an event calendar, league table generator, cup fixture generator etc.

PS - The Crown have not broken any rules according to the way the constitution has been written!

Comment Posted by Dazza Sep 28, 2012 05:33 AM

Is anything to happen about the doubles frame last tuesday that i was told I wasnt allowed to play in?

Strong chance that decision cost us a win on tuesday.
Replay the frame?
Me n Chip Vs Neil / Ginge (The way it was originally written down?)

Comment Posted by mulson Sep 28, 2012 06:45 AM

You have some size heed to go with that monster arse of yours.

Comment Posted by Dazza Sep 28, 2012 07:38 AM

If I was playing that frame - there's little chance you would ever have saw that last baw ever.

Any splutterings you make to the contrary are bollocks and you know it.

Thats no a bite - thats a simple fact.

Comment Posted by mulson Sep 28, 2012 07:54 AM

Your a moron. Claiming facts about hypothetical situations, seriously?

If you were playing that frame, the frame wouldn't have panned out in the same manner at all so the last ball scenario most likely wouldn't have come about.

Plus I couldn't see the last baw at all so your post that you pertain contains simple facts actually contains, well.......... none.

Comment Posted by Sauchie Sep 28, 2012 08:09 AM

Scott if some players would rather talk to each other on facebook fair enough but anything of any importance should be on here not on Facebook.
Get a couple of arguments going and the site will soon come to life.
Theirs Ali + Darren making an effort.
Nice one.

BTW If Darren had been play'n I think the Crown would have won,cause he's great.
So sorry Ali but def a replay in my opinion.

Comment Posted by mulson Sep 28, 2012 08:23 AM

I honestly couldn't care less if there is a replay, actually, I honestly couldn't give two monkeys fucks if the league collapsed tomorrow.

Would mean I would have to spend less time in the company of quite a number of arseholes.

Comment Posted by Sauchie Sep 28, 2012 08:36 AM

League doesn't have to collapse just change teams. :)

Comment Posted by Dazza Sep 28, 2012 08:50 AM

Sheesh Mulson...

We all thought it would have been a few more weeks for the Clachan boys to get to know their new (ex CPB)team mates a bit better before they started calling them arseholes.

Comment Posted by chippy Sep 29, 2012 04:42 AM

copied from Facebook.....

Can someone explain the ‘no transfer’ ruling – and why you can only transfer if a team is disbanded ?

We have situations where players categories and their playing restrictions change mid season, but they can’t then move to another team (if they wished) which might help solve the problem

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com